Friday 5 September 2008

welcome to junkpunks blog

welcome to my blog. because I hate typing, especially when I have paintings to do, I like to use pictures instead! WoW, what a novel idea, bet that's never been done before. Anyhoo, I am building my site, www.junkpunk.co.uk , with all different kinds of unique and surreal, colourful and imaginative artwork, including cartoons, mexican style paper mache, paintings, sculptures and any unusual uses for junk; candles, suncatchers and loads more.

Hopefully I can begin to build a community of artists and creators, interested in using junk and all wierd and wonderful everyday items and a bit of imagination, to make magic from the everyday stuff around us.

If anyone has any ideas or interests in this, please check back for updates or drop me a message at mail@junkpunk.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment