Thursday 8 January 2009

Solderbugs and other creatures


Okay, finally got my computer fixed since it died before christmas. I have made lots of creations whilst it was dead, but need to photograph them, which is the hardest bit! Needless to say, I have added some bits to my shop:

unique ooak art dolls and creatures


These include some little robotic insects that I make, called solderbugs. Using various electronic and clockwork bits and bobs I glue and solder these little creatures together.


These pictures are pretty terrible, but I am slowly getting better at taking them:


I have made loads of unusual creatures from bits of root, bark and twine, sculpting hands, faces and limbs. I hope to add them to my shop as soon as possible.


Unique OOAK art dolls and creatures home

No comments:

Post a Comment